Adopting Internet of things, three-dimensional modeling, video monitoring, laser monitoring and other technologies and relying on laser monitoring equipment and mobile inspection equipment, the intelligent station management system monitors the operation safety of the station in real time and supervises the security inspection work. To ensure the safe operation of the station and reduce accidents, the system, which combines with the three-dimensional simulation station, dynamically monitors the operation of the station and realizes the "full coverage, high frequency, no dead - spot, no blind- spot" in supervision work.
The main features are as follows:
1. Supported by three-dimensional modeling, leak detection and video monitoring.
2. Be seamlessly integrated with GIS, production scheduling, emergency solution and other platforms.
3. Supplement and replace the gas leakage detection and inspection work in the process area.
4. Standardize the inspection process and realize the closed-loop management of hidden dangers in the station.
5. Dig historical risk data and carry out preventive maintenance of hidden danger.